About the company
Power Company of Wyoming LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of The Anschutz Corporation, a privately held company based in Denver. Through its affiliates, The Anschutz Corporation has been actively involved in the West for more than 75 years in the fields of ranching, agriculture, energy development and distribution, and more. The Anschutz Corporation’s activity and investments in the energy field reflect a strong commitment to responsibly developing and managing natural resources. The Anschutz Corporation has been part of the Carbon County community since the mid-1990s through its ownership of The Overland Trail Cattle Company LLC, a 320,000-acre working ranch situated south of Rawlins/Sinclair and northwest of Saratoga on a combination of private land and federal land managed by the BLM.
The PCW development team includes:
- Bill Miller, President and CEO
- Roxane Perruso, Senior Vice President and COO
- Garry Miller, Vice President, Land and Environmental Affairs
- Ryan Jacobson, Director, Engineering and Construction, Wind Energy
- Kelly Cummins, Director, Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Kara Choquette, Director, Communications and Government Relations
- David Fuller, Director, Business Development
- Industry-leading consultants and advisors
Join our email list to receive periodic updates and meeting notifications.
Follow us on Twitter for updates.
Members of the media with inquiries about the PCW wind energy project should contact , Director of Communications, 303.299.1395.